With a strong understanding of digital marketing and traditional PR, you will be required to communicate directly with clients and your account team to develop and advise on the best campaign strategies to suit their brief. Your clients will vary enormously and could include the following sectors: food and drink; luxury properties, engineering; recycling; travel and tourism, financial services to name a few so the ability to communicate with varied target audiences, both B2B and B2C, is key. You need to be equally comfortable writing for consumer audiences as trade and technical/business ones.
Working as part of the account management team, you will provide support with compilation and implementation of strategic, impactful and creative campaigns across print, online and digital platforms to achieve excellent results for your clients.
Day to day activities include: social media management (creating and scheduling content), developing paid social campaigns, email marketing, copywriting, developing press releases, securing media coverage, attendance at client meetings, preparation of contact reports, CMS management, monthly reporting, making recommendations on campaign performance and creating and editing videos.
Additional tasks may include: supporting the team with ad-hoc administrative tasks, call handling, meeting and greeting clients, conducting research for new business proposals, developing media lists, media monitoring, updating timesheet formats, creating tactical plans and identifying opportunities for Absolute’s promotional activity.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Writing skills for varied B2B and B2C audiences and platform
· Proactive, good at multi-tasking to manage competing internal/external demands whilst working to deadlines
· Proven track record in media relations activities including understanding how the media operates, media liaison, press release and feature writing, securing media coverage
· Experience using Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager to create Traffic and Lead Generation campaigns
· SEO expertise
· Video production (experience using iMovie/Final Cut Pro)
· Mail Chimp – experience of delivering content and campaigns
· WordPress experience or similar CMS system
· Experience of using Google analytics
· Knowledge and the implementation of PPC campaigns (FB, Instagram, LI, Google)
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy – high quality outputs are paramount
· Highly organised
· Experience of developing infographics/simple design layouts using Canva or other design package
· Broad digital marketing skills and experience
· Curating social media content across multiple platforms
· Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
· Degree level education – ideally in a relevant field
· Experienced in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
· Google Ads
· Previous agency experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00-£25,000.00 per year
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Rachael Whitson – email@example.com